Social Media Guidelines
Remember whom you represent at all times: Christ, Calvin College, your team, your family, and your community.
- Be positive toward officials, fans, teammates, and coaches
- Know your audience
- Keep team stuff, team stuff
- Know anything can go viral
- Be accurate: double-check the
- Think: when in doubt, take it
The Do Not's
- Use vulgar language
- Disrespect professors or classmates, coaches or athletes
- Post from negative response
- Use during games or warm-ups
- Contact recruits without authorization
- Post without thinking twice about them
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good, pleasing and perfect will."
Made by Calvin athletes for Calvin athletes to help hold each other accountable.